Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Watch Omotola dedicate award to her husband

 
Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has received the ‘Film Icon of the Year’ award at the Black Entertainment Film Fashion Television and Arts Awards 2012.
She dedicated the award to her production team, the producers she’s worked with since 1995, and gave a special shoutout to her husband Captain Mathew Ekeinde.
Most especially I want to dedicate this to my husband who is always standing by me and my children. I just want to say thank you and God bless you’, Omotola said.
 
Watch the video clip below:
 
 
 
 
 
 
thenetng

2 comments:

  1. She's doin well. Love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just wanted to say, I liked this blog post. It
    was helpful. Keep on posting!

    Also visit my homepage; right here

    ReplyDelete

Tell Us Your Views