Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

PHOTOS: Wiz Khalifa And Pregnant Amber Rose Get Close On XXL Cover

The parents-to-be reveal their expectations for parenthood. 

 




Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are inseparable on the cover of the next issue of XXL magazine. The affectionate hip hop couple, who are expecting their first child together, grace the cover of the October/November issue in a stark black and white portrait.

In the intimate photo, a visibly pregnant Rose presses her hand against the chest of her shirtless fiancé. Additional portraits in a similar vein are found inside, along with candid comments from the lovebirds about their expectations for parenthood.

"This is my first child ever in life. I gotta go hard at everything," Wiz says in the article. "As hard as I go in the studio, I gotta go just as hard taking care of my baby and making sure she's alright, and I'm spending time with her and she doesn't feel neglected."

 The October/November issue of XXL hits stands October 9.
 
 
 
 
 
Source: BET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views