Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Joan Rivers Dies @81...R.I.P!


Joan Rivers, who co-hosted the popular E! TV show "Fashion Police,"  critiquing the outfits worn by stars at the MTV Video Music Awards and the Emmys has died this afternoon.

On Aug. 28,  she was in New York City having surgery when she suffered cardiac arrest. She was rushed to the hospital, where she arrived unconscious and doctors kept her sedated. On Sept. 2, her daughter, Melissa Rivers, revealed that she had been placed on life support. Her daughter Melissa confirmed her death today in a written statement...


"It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother, Joan Rivers," Melissa Rivers said in a written statement today. "She passed peacefully at 1:17 p.m. surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother."




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views