Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Senator’s Wife Logs On To Husband’s Facebook And Fires A Warning Missile On Female Stalkers

mcgills

Wife of Republican Alabama State Senator, Shadrack McGill, 38, fired off a warning missile on Facebook on Monday, ordering the women to stay away from her husband or face public shame. Heather McGill logged on to her husband’s Facebook page Monday night to write a post targeted at the women she claims are soliciting her husband, a Republican who has served in the Senate since 2010, for sex.
Here is her Facebook post:
Attention Facebook: This is Heather McGill (senator McGills wife) for anyone that does not know that. This may go viral and if so my prayer is that it strengthens marriages and families across this district, our state, and our country! I am very blessed to be the wife of a God fearing, hard working, ministry minded, loving father and husband and it is not just my right but my duty to lovingly serve him by protecting him! I have been silent for long enough!! NO MORE! Multiple times since being in office he has gotten emails from women (who may not even be real) inviting him to explore, also sending pictures of themselves. NO MORE!!! It is a shame that people are so heartless that they would try to split up families. We have children that look at our face books from time to time! Shame on you! You know who you are. Next time everyone will know who you are!! For I will publicly share your name before we “unfriend” you. I love my husband and my children too much to sit here and allow this to go on and will not give the enemy anymore foothold into my family! This is the “behind the scenes” garbage that political life brings. I will not turn a blind eye to it any longer! I remember years ago my Pastors wife standing before the congregation preaching to the young women about their dress which had gotten out of hand and she boldly stood before them and spoke the truth. I boldly stand before you today and declare that I will stand beside my husband, support him, love him, and protect him at ALL cost!!!! Those of you who know who you are consider yourself warned! Those of you who understand my heart, thank you for listening and may God bless your families!
In a follow-up interview just posted to AL.com, Sen. McGill claims his wife’s Facebook post was the end result of frustrations that have “built up” since having allegedly unsolicited strippers show up at their house during his last campaign.
He also claims that, since he took office, his Facebook page has “hijacked” a couple of times by women who have “sent me pictures of themselves half-naked, saying, ‘I had a great time last night with Shadrack McGill.’”
Senator McGill thanked his wife for her support:
“Thank you my dear loving help mate for doing some much needed house keeping on our face book page,” the lawmaker wrote. “You are a wise woman and If you were running for my senate seat, I would vote for you babe.”
What do you think? Was that too much? Your comments below please...

#elev8

1 comment:

  1. Does your site have a contact page?
    I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd
    like to shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    My blog sig alert

    ReplyDelete

Tell Us Your Views