Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Kerry Washington is Neutrogena's new ambassador and creative consultant!

Kerry Washington Neutrogena


Kerry Washington is Neutrogena's new celebrity ambassador and creative consultant.

The American actress is the latest star to team up with the Johnson & Johnson company and will feature in their print and television advertisements.

In her new role, the actress will be co-creating marketing initiatives, giving product feedback, and yes, showing off her gorgeous skin in ads. “The position is new for me and for them. It’s a way to be authentically involved in a real partnership with the company,” she says.

It’s a natural fit for the actress who already has a go-to within the brand (Makeup Remover Wipes: ”I will not go to bed with makeup on so it’s great to have a product that will get it off without leaving my skin too oily or dry”) and who loves to talk “beauty stuff” with her Twitter followers. “Now I can be on an adventure with my fans where I’ll be able to hear feedback on the products,” she says. “I live and work in makeup so I have a perspective on how a lip color works after eight hours on the set or an hour on the red carpet.”

The 36-year-old actress will join other Neutrogena ambassadors including Emma Roberts, Kristen Bell, Jennifer Garner and Hayden Panettiere.

Her ads, which will be made public in early 2014, will help Neutrogena launch their new Visibly Even BB creams and boost other core products.

When asked what her favourite products of the brand are Kerry named the Healthy Volume Mascara and Make-up Remover Wipes.

"I'm obsessed with them," she gushed. "But in terms of getting to discover and play with the full product line, I get to do that with my fan base. It's a much more real connection."



#peoplesmag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views