Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

Dolly Parton to renew wedding vows on her 50th wedding anniversary



The 'Jolene' hitmaker will celebrate her 50-year marriage to Carl Dean by reaffirming their love. (Source: Reuters)


According to reports, 68 year old singer, Dolly Parton will celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary by renewing her wedding vows in front of family and friends with husband, Carl Dean.

 “It was my idea to renew the wedding vows – he is too shy and doesn’t like the commotion. But he will be glad to do it – if I tell him to. He don’t like to get all dressed up but I will insist that he wears a tux and all,” Parton said. “I think he will be proud to do it and he seemed a little excited when I mentioned it. He would never have brought the idea up himself.....”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views