Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Rapper, Drake has been dragged into Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran's split





Singer Chris Brown just called his on and off girlfriend Karrueche Tran a cheater on Instagram, saying, "I was locked up for damn near 4 months and only got 1 visit from you while u was hosting parties and taking secret trips to Toronto, going on dates with Drake."

This back lash came after Karrueche explained their breakup this way ... "I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated especially by someone who claims to love me. That's not love."


Karrueche added, "If you can't love me the right way, then don't love me at all."

Things have gotten even more nuclear between Chris Brown and his ex-girlfriend Karrueche ... and now Drake's been dragged into it. This isn't the first time Drake has been dragged into Chris Brown's relationships.....Remember the fight involving Rihanna, Chris and Drake?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views