Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Beyonce's mum, Tina Knowles Lawson graces the July cover of Ebony magazine


61-year-old mother of Beyoncé and grandmother of two, Tina Knowles Lawson, sizzled in a red dress as she graced the cover of July issue of Ebony Magazine.

 
The hot mama and fashion designer spoke to the Ebony magazine about being chosen to front its #SexyForever issue, saying, "My first question was, 'Me, really?' I had some reservations but as I thought of all the women who tell me daily that I have inspired them to live a wholehearted life, which includes your sexuality. I am proud to be 61 years old and to not be putting limitations on my lifestyle. We can still be sexy and vibrant, fashionable, classy and fly until the day we die!" She also revealed that she does Pilates five days a week and was in talks for a TV show about 'getting your groove back'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views