Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

Victoria Beckam and Little Harper's Dublin Visit In Pics...

Style Queen, Victoria Beckam flew into Dublin yesterday to present a runway show of her autumn winter 2012 collection at Brown Thomas, Grafton Street. She met some of her loyal irish customers of her two clothing brands, her original Victoria Beckham brand which sells for between €1,200-€2,550 at Brown Thomas and her newer, Victoria Victoria Beckham label which is more affordable and aimed at a younger market.


...and little harper too!









Chatting to the press, Victoria (38) said she liked to get to as many of her retailer partners as possible "and just meet the ladies that are buying my dresses....

"Why do I do what I do ? I do it because I love women. I want to empower women. I want women to feel good about themselves and feel beautiful. I want to give them what they want so for me to meet them and get into fitting rooms with them and help them while they are trying on clothes, you know that kind of thing is really important for me. And to get feedback, I want that, I want to better myself constantly."


Victoria said "it's so nice to come back. You know myself and David really, really love Dublin, that's why we got married here so it's a real treat to come back . Brown Thomas have always been very supportive of me and my collection right from the start. It's a really exciting day. The boys couldn't come today but Harper is here with me . There's a really good energy in Ireland, that's what I love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views