Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

PHOTO: Kim Kardashian Tweets Pic Of Her Purrrrfect Leopard Print Halloween Outfit

Kim Kardashian looks like she's found the purrrrrfect (sorry) costume for this year's Halloween festivities - a leopard costume, complete with a transparent front to show off her famous curves.
Well, this is Kim Kardashian, after all.


The reality star has dressed up as Poison Ivy and a sexy Little Red Riding Hood for past Halloweens so it was unlikely that she was going to make do with an old bed sheet thrown over her head for this year's celebrations.
Kim took the snap in the mirror of the fancy dress store's changing room before tweeting it to her millions of followers.







Huffingtonpost

1 comment:

  1. You really makе it seem so easу with уour presentatiοn but I
    finԁ this topic to be actually somеthing that I think I
    wοuld never understanԁ. It sееms
    too сοmplіcateԁ and very broad foг me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage in Darmstadt im Zentrum Burg Frankenstein

    ReplyDelete

Tell Us Your Views