Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Would You Buy This Pregnant Baby Doll For Your Daughter?

 Who in the world would buy this for their daughter?






This is not a joke! Darren Cullen, a UK-based artist, has designed a new pregnant doll called "Baby’s First Baby", includes features such as "cravings", "stretch marks", and "waters [that] really break". Packaged inside are three bottles for each generation, grandma baby, foetus baby and foetus-foetus baby. Who in the world would buy this for their daughter?




blacknews.com

1 comment:

  1. Useful information. Lucky me I found your site unintentionally, and I
    am stunned why this twist of fate did not came about earlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    Also visit my weblog mederma stretch mark therapy reviews

    ReplyDelete

Tell Us Your Views