Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Beyonce's surprise new album takes internet by storm


Beyoncé Knowles has surprised fans today by releasing a new album.

Describing it as a "visual" album, BEYONCÉ, which was made available exclusively on iTunes this morning, features 14 new songs accompanied by 17 videos.

Knowles, 32, said: "I see music. It’s more than just what I hear. When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music."

Though a new album from the American singer has long been rumoured, no information on BEYONCÉ had been released before today.







 
 
 
#telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views