Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma set to marry yoruba actress Ronke Odusanya

Pasuma AlabiThe Popularly known Fuji musician Alabi Pasuma is set to marry yoruba actress, Ronke Odusanya aka Flakky Ididowo.
In a recent interview with journalist Kayode Aponmade, the fuji artiste said “well I am in a serious relationship with Ronke Odusanya a.k.a Flaky Ididowo, if things work according to plan we might get married soon. Though everything is in God’s hand but I can assure you that we are in a serious relationship’
Speaking further about his daughter and why he is still single, he said “I had my first child when I was 23 and by the time she was born, a lot of people thought I was not serious then. Thank God that she is 23 now while I clocked 46 on November 26. The girl is now my friend and confidant. I have been married once but it did not work. Mind you marriage is a life time contract, so I don’t want to rush into it. But I can assure you I will definitely move into my new house with a wife soon.”





#osundefender

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views