Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

Ronaldo's girlfriend, Irina Shayk and R.Kelly in steamy shoot for V Magazine

The 47-year-old R&B crooner can be seen in the latest issue of V Magazinestriking a pose with the beautiful Russian model for a photoshoot to promote 'Trapped In The Closet'
Steamy shoot: R. Kelly, 47, could be seen in the latest issue of V Magazine with 28-year-old model Irina Shayk
Steamy shoot: R. Kelly, 47, could be seen in the latest issue of V Magazine with 28-year-old model Irina Shayk
The pictorial appeared hot and heavy as Shayk, 28, posed draped all over the Ignition singer, including one snap where she was completely disrobed with her back to the camera.
He told V Magazine: 'When I first started writing Trapped In The Closet, I didn't know myself what it was. I had one chapter and I had no hook. It never turned into a song, it was a cliff-hanger and one chapter led to another, and next thing you know I have all these chapters and now I have a leash on it.
'I have 57 more chapters that I haven't released yet that are going to be released. This thing is forever.'

For fans of the musician, the sexual nature of the photo set should come as no surprise as his lyrics and live performances have never been subtle.
The Bump & Grind singer said: 'I do what I have to do to excite the crowd. I do whatever it takes to raise eyebrows and to win.'
Irina, who is Cristiano Ronaldo's partner is just doing her job as a model and don't start getting any ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views