Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Singer Shakira bans boyfriend from working with hot models

Shakira and Gerard Pique

Pop princess Shakira has banned her boyfriend, Gerard Pique, from working with hot models.
Only a few weeks ago, Gerard banned Shakira from making raunchy music videos with men. So we guess fair's fair..
The Columbian beauty told E! Online: "I have rules, too.
"It's two sides, you know. He can't do stuff with models either!"
But luckily, neither of them seem to have a problem with their restrictions,
 "We're one of those asphyxiating couples, smothering each other all the time," Shakira said.
"It's good when you're man's protective of you. He's a defender. He defends the goal. That is his job, so he knows how to do that well."
3gerardpique/instagram Gerard Pique and Shakira
They don't worry about their restrictions

Earlier this month, Shakira told Billboard Pique had stopped her making music videos with hot men.
"He's very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women," Shakira says
"It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to. It's out of the question -- which I like, by the way.
"I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna."

#mirror.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views