Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Weird! Man who gets turned on when people fart

 flatulence
Stink ... most view flatulence as disgusting

THE smell of another person’s trump is enough to turn most people off whatever it is they’re doing.

But in the world’s first recorded case a man has bizarrely admitted to being sexually aroused by other people passing wind.

A Brit psychologist has studied the case of so-called “eproctophilia” in a 22-year-old man from Illinois, America.

The man, who has been given the fake name Brad, reckons he is “not sexually attracted to flatulence per se, but the person releasing the flatulence”.

And Brad, who has a degree in fine arts, explains the moment he first experienced eproctophilia - when he heard a girl he fancied at school had passed wind.

He said: “This blew my mind. Prior to that, I’d never really considered it.

“I knew by simple biology that girls farted, but hearing that the girl I had been fawning over was capable of such a thing sparked a strange interest in me.”

He first tested out his oddball fetish as a 16-year-old after he heard a pal pass wind in front of him.

Brad then created a bet which he would lose every time – with the winners farting in the loser’s face for a week.

And the American graduate lost once every few weeks – for two years.

He added: “It was rather appealing in sound and I found myself fixating on it.

“At first, I didn’t want to admit I was into his farting, but eventually I decided to experiment.

“I set up a bet at some point and intentionally lost, with the wager being the right to fart in the loser’s face for a week. I continued to lose such bets once every few weeks for about two years.”

He admits to enjoying both the sound and smell of flatulence.

Professor Mark Griffiths, lecturer at Nottingham Trent University, published a study on the case in the journal Archives of Sexual Behaviour.

“Eproctophiles are said to spend an abnormal amount of time thinking about farting and flatulence and have recurring intense sexual urges and fantasies involving farting and flatulence.

“The prevalence and incidence of eproctophilia is assumed to be negligible given that no previous case studies have ever been published.

“Most people probably view flatulence as a disgusting behaviour yet eproctophiles do not.”




#thesun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views