Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

‘RHOA’ Star NeNe Leakes Hospitalized, Recovering From Blood Clots

nenel eakes hospitalized


“Real Housewives of Atlanta” takes-no-mess diva, NeNe Leakes (pictured) has been hospitalized after suffering from blood clots in her lung, according to a statement published on her official website and Twitter account.

“Late last week I wasn’t feeling well and was feeling a little short of breath,” the statement reads. “I know my body and I know when I should be concerned so I went to the hospital to get checked out. After some routine tests I was diagnosed with blood clots in my lung. I’m told this happened to me because of the constant traveling around the country that I do for my job”

The “I Dream of NeNe,” star tweeted a photo of herself, sans a headshot, with intravenous feeds in her arms and dressed in a typical hospital gown, covered up to her waist with a white blanket.



On Sunday evening, after her RHOA show had aired, Leakes tweeted to her fans that she had not been feeling well for a couple of days but, in true form, wanted to thank her 1.3 million loyal followers for watching the reality series.

Just one day after Leakes had reported that she felt out of sorts, she tweeted the following brow-raising notice:



Up until this point, Leakes has worked unceasingly as a RHOA cast member and on her own reality spinoff as well. She also co-starred in the now defunct comedy series, “The New Normal.” Leakes also has a recurrent role on the TV hit, “Glee.”

Since both “Glee” and “The New Normal” were located in Hollywood, Leakes has had to travel back-and-forth from her home in Atlanta to California which can be taxing on the body. She also has to juggle her career and family life, as she has a teenage child to raise.

But it seems like the Reality TV Diva is getting healthy and had this to say to her fans:

I’m thankful to be alive as the doctor advised me that most people don’t recognize the symptoms of blood clots and don’t go to the doctor and that’s when the big problems start happening.

Contrary to published reports I did not have a heart attack.

I am fortunate to have had a wonderful experience with the doctors and nurses who took care of me.

I’m blessed to be home with my wonderful Husband and family! Look who crawled in the hospital bed with me ….

~ NeNe Leakes




#newsone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us Your Views